Anyone can get acne. This is more often in the teenage years because many changes are made in our body during the teenage years and due to these changes many times the acne of the face of teenage children gets. At this age, acne on the face looks very dirty and seeing it, children are very disappointed.
Why does acne occur?
When oily or dead skin cells get filled in our skin teas, then they become the main cause of acne.
Cause of acne
Acne can be caused due to many reasons, the main reason is eating out, eating more fried foods, changes in the body due to increasing age, dirty hands touching the face, cleansing the face at the right time.
Following the below mentioned home remedies will help in getting rid of acne.
1. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is a plant whose leaves give us pure gel. This gel is also often added to lotions and skin creams. There are regular substances inside Aloe Vera which helps in eliminating acne.
Method of application
- Take out the prison from the addresses of the plants.
- Apply the gel directly on the skin.
- Keep for 15-20 minutes and then wash face thoroughly with water.
- Apply it 2 times a day.
2. A mixture of multani mitti and rose water
Multani soil has many benefits and it is also very useful in eradicating acne. Rose water is very helpful in deep cleansing our skin. The combination of these two will help in returning the lost beauty of your face and eliminate acne.
- Mix rose water in multani mitti in a bowl. You will have the mixture ready like a paste.
- Apply this mixture on your face properly.
Put 20 to 25 minutes on your face from work to work.
- When completely dry, wash your face with pure water.
- You should know the difference only by applying it once a day.
3. Gram flour and orange peel powder
Eating orange is said to be very good for the skin. But many people know that there can be many benefits from the peel.
- Take out the orange peel and dry it properly in the sun.
- Make a powder after drying.
- Mix this powder in gram flour and make a mixture of both.
- Mix this mixture in rose water and apply it on the skin.
- Keep for 15-20 minutes and then wash it thoroughly with water.
- Apply it 1-2 times a day.
You can get rid of pimples in this very simple and homely way. Ice has the amazing power to open skin holes.
The snow below will help in acne relief
Applying ice will reduce pimples.
Acne will soon disappear from the face due to swelling.
However, if you apply ice, the redness will increase for a while, but after drying, the redness of the acne is reduced.
Pain will also reduce
- Wash your skin first.
- Tie the ice in a clean scrub. Never apply ice on top of direct acne.
- Then keep it above the acne for about 1 minute.
- Do not spend longer than this.
After drying, you will start feeling the difference.
5. Green Tea.
Drinking green tea has many benefits, but by applying it on the skin, acne also works.
Actually, the substances in green tea (flavonoids, tannins) kill bacteria and it also ends acne.
- Put green tea in water and boil it well.
- Wait for that water to cool down.
- Apply it on acne with cotton.
- Wash your face when it dries.